Sony introduces the WF-1000XM4 fully wireless headphones.
After some leaks on the internet Sony, WF-1000XM4 officially announced its numbered truly wireless headphone model today. As expected, the new WF-1000XM4 model comes with industry-leading noise cancellation technology, much better battery life, improved audio, and IPX4 water resistance certification.
Industry leading noise cancellation:
- Best Noise Canceling Performance Ever: Specially developed and newly designed by Sony, the integrated V1 processor features the noise-canceling performance of Sony’s acclaimed QN1e chip and goes even further. Equipped with two noise-sensing microphones, one forwards and one for feedback, on the surface of each earbud, the headphones analyze ambient noise to provide highly accurate noise cancellation. Even on windy days, your headphones Automatic wind noise reduction mode It detects when it is windy and automatically adjusts the volume.
A newly designed 6mm driver unit with a 20% increase in magnet volume and a high coherence diaphragm provides improved performance at low frequencies and improves noise cancellation by generating a high precision cancellation signal in the low frequency range.
- Improved noise cancellation performance and Bluetooth “System on Chip” technology consume less power than before and offer the highest level of noise cancellation in the industry.
Exceptional voice and call quality
- Big sound, small package: Despite their small size, the headphones’ specially designed 6mm drivers produce dynamic sound, while the highly compatible diaphragm produces a rich bass range. Integrated Processor V1 also improves sound quality and reduces distortion, while enabling LDAC and DSEE (Digital Audio Enhancement Engine) Extreme codec processing.
- High Definition Wireless Headphones: The WF-1000XM4 headphones now support High Definition Wireless 2 technology thanks to LDAC, Sony’s industry-adopted audio coding technology. LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at a maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps) than conventional Bluetooth® audio, allowing users to enjoy exceptional quality high-resolution audio content as close to a connection as possible. dedicated cable.
- Richer Music with Edge-AI: With Edge-AI, DSEE Extreme ™ 3 enhances compressed digital music files in real time. By dynamically recognizing the individual elements of each song, such as instrumentation, genres, and vocals or inserts, it restores high-range sound lost in compression for a richer and more complete listening experience.
- Hands-free calling with accurate voice capture: By combining Sensitive Sound Pickup technology with microphones and a bone conduction sensor, the WF-1000XM4 picks up sound clearly and accurately for hands-free calls. Beamforming microphones are calibrated to pick up only the sounds from the user’s mouth.
With an improved signal-to-noise ratio, they capture every word, even when there is a lot of noise around. The new bone conduction sensor detects vibrations only in the user’s voice, providing even clearer speech while searching. In addition, the noise-canceling function of the headphones makes calls even easier in noisy environments.
- Experience 360 Reality Audio: A new immersive audio experience, 360 Reality Audio can be enjoyed on the WF-1000XM4 headphones when paired with an Android ™ / iPhone® smartphone with a participating streaming services application installed. The 360 Reality Audio listening experience immerses users in music as if they were in front of their favorite artist. Listeners, WF-1000XM4 headphones and “Sony | They can control it through the “Headphone Connection” app.
We do not have any information on whether the headphones will be sold in our country or pricing information.